Sunday, May 4, 2008

in SEATTLE

Well, I'm here in Seattle. I drove out with Brittany Hulme and she/we made really good time... We left Wednesday (the 30th) at 6:00 in the morning (from Provo) and got here about 8:30 that night (Seattle time).
So here are some pix of our PENTHOUSE... here is what our room looked like before everybody's beds were set up and the moved into their own apt (ours opened up a day before the others, so everyone stayed at our house, and all the bedding/futons/dressers/etc. were at our place)
Afterward... Britt and I are roomates, it's fun having a roomate with the same name:)
This is my bed....

View from my bed

a panoramic of the view outside our window the coolest thing about our place... a SAUNA!!! yeah, it's small, but its COOL!

a washer and dryer, Rog and I have to drive to the laundry place in Wymount, so I'll enjoy being able to stay in my own place to do laundry a view of the kitchen
we have a bar, we might put some Martinelli's or something, but maybe not...
the living room
the living room with the fireplace...
So that's our pad... It's SO big, I didn't even take pictures of the whole place. There's 6 girls (well, 5 in ours) in each apartment, so it's plenty big...
more to come later :)

No comments: