Sunday, July 6, 2008

last few pix of Seattle

So, although it's been awhile, here are a few more pix of me in Seattle...

My cool roomates in the office
I miss these girls

At Kidd Valley... They had these AMAZING pinapple shakes Britt and I on a ferry with downtown Seattle in the background
a giant tea cup (there wasn't really anything in it)
...good till the last drop...
Cherice and I did a session at the Seattle Temple
my roomates (except Britt who was MIA) and Jamie at Green Lake
Okay, so I went on this tour of "underground seattle" and I had seen these purple things in the sidewalk when Roger came out and we walked to the baseball game... turns out, they're sky lights!!!
Here it is from underneath... they're chipping, and some are worse than others, but what a cool idea...
this is one that they've taken down, but this is what it used to look like, and they would glow and make the underground ever brighter... pretty cool