Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Hike

On Monday the a bunch of us went on a hike, it was one the best hikes I've ever been on, for two reasons: 1) it was relatively easy, and 2) IT WAS GEORGEOUS!!!!! There are SO many different shades of green out here, it's just amazing!

A slug on a platter... "slimy.... yet... satisfying" (*name that movie)


me and some of the other girls from FF




most of the group that went hiking. It was our group as well as others from the singles ward


After the hike we went to this little burger joint called Kidd Valley and I had the most AMAZING pinapple shake!On a side note, I took this picture on the 26th of May, when gas was $4.07 out here...

1 comment:

T. Lopez said...

sooooo beautiful!!!! I love the northwest... i'm actually a bit jealous! looks like tons o' fun...