Wednesday, May 7, 2008

wha'cha?

Well, here are some more pix...

here is my official Flourishing Families jacket, I was so excited, its alot like my blue Patagonia jacket, but it has the FF logo on it...
Me and Brittany in our "gear" some of the group waiting for the bus to go to Pike Place Market and the Seattle Art Museum
The giant piggy bank (i didn't really waste my quarter)
In front of the place where the throw the fish (I had a video on my camera, but I can't get it to work... sorry)
Outside the Seattle Art MuseumThis was a bit different, but i guess it's modern art, huh... :)At the Art Museum Gift center, there was this cool purse (those of u who know me really well, know that I'm not normally a "purse" person), but it was made out of pop tabs... but it was $35 bucks!!! So i obviously didin't buy it..
Sorry my pix are kind of dumb, hopefully when things get going more, I'll have some better pix as well as stories or something...

5 comments:

Roger said...

Keep sending pics of all the fun places. I want you to make a list of them so we can go to all the cool ones when i come out!!!

Liz Wilcken said...

HEY!!! I think I know one of the girls in the bus picture!!! The girl in the back row all the way on the left in the cream/beige jacket. Ask her if she knows a Becca Whale. I think they were roommates! (Becca Whale is my little sister)

Liz Wilcken said...

BTW, I forgot to tell you that I'm the new choir director! We get to work together some more! And Brian's now a ward clerk so our hubbies get to work together too!

Kelly said...

Hey Brittany! A new blog, how fun. It looks like you are having so much fun in Seattle! You apartment looks SWEET! Do you feel like you have so much SPACE now? That's nice. Gosh I'm sure you are missing your husband like crazy. That's good he gets to come and play for a little while. Its fun to see pictures of all the neat things out there!

Kassie said...

I think I might need a purse like that. I'll start drinking the sodas now. We'll see when I have enough tabs.