Tuesday, May 20, 2008

fun in the sun... and in the night...

I was able to attend a session at the Seattle Temple last week, and the tulips there were BEAUTIFUL! I've really gained a greater appreciation for tulips since being here, they're everywhere, and I just love them. I think they're up there with hibisci (I doubt that that is the correct way to pluralize "hibiscus", but oh well:) I was alone and on the phone with Roger, so I only got a picture of the temple, not of me with the temple in the background... maybe when roger comes out:)
I miss roger TONS, but last friday night, I got to enjoy one of the perks of being "single" again... my awesome roomates (minus Rachel, who was M.I.A.) went to downtown Seattle about 10:30 at night. that's something that roger and i just don't do anymore... we just sleep...
Something that is really cool about Seattle is that "downtown" is actually safe. (at least the part that we went to, and we had a guy who lives here with us too). here are some pix...
Brittany, Cherice, me, and Jessica... like I said, we just need Rachel now
(I had just gotten done with an interview, and was still in my work clothes)
the space needle (I didn't take the pic, thanks britt for the copy) :)
britt, me, jess, and cherice

1 comment:

Roger said...

looking good babe! Cant wait to join you!!!!!