Thursday, May 22, 2008

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

here are some pix of my roomates (left to right) and other people helping with the study

Rachel, Cherice, me, Jessica, Britt and Stephanie
(steph isn't a roomie, but she lives across the hall)
dinner, courtesy of JoeDee and Brittany

me and my partner Jasmine, we've done 7 interviews so far, not bad...and this is our roof outside our penthouse... it totally looks like a castle, and i was reminded of the taunting frenchman from Monty Python and the Holy Grail...

"Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you..."

***Also, if you notice the playlist player on your left, you can scroll down... that is because my awesome husband fixed it... i love being married to a computer programmer... thanks rog, I LOVE U BABE!!!

1 comment:

Esther said...

Fun pictures! Looks like you have been having a great time!